Friday, October 31, 2008

My 2nd Blog on 1 Nov??

Can you believe it? This is my 2nd Blog...But anywhere i bet a lot of people know that i have my first blog in MSN live blog. Haha. Actually i have wanted to post my blog for a long time cause i think blogging is quite cool and help me grow as well. Living in 21st century and never blog before, this will definitely be the next 3 year joke ( i predict). so i better start blogging from now, haha. 
p/s: any of my friend who write blog pls add me in also. Thx ya.

This coming Monday (3 Nov) will be my final test, Enzyme Technology. So glad that i can eventually get out of test 魔掌, lol. Maybe i wil stay at K6 for a while cause here got internet connection (my home dont have) that means i can get all the entertainment from internet. Yippi. My darling always want me to stay at k6 longer cause dont want to be alone (stay till nov 8), kesian... Yet, i still have to back earlier so that i get a job in Meru...if not, nobody want to hire me ( who only work 7 week??!!) My holiday will be so action-packed, got 2 books to read( not academic of course) , a lot of nice drama, and also work!!! OMG, i think this is my 1st 'action-packed' holiday... cant wait...oh ya, to all my friend at home town, klang, if got any gathering, call me out also lah if i can come. thx so much...(long time no see)...

1 comment:

Jenly Yun said...

Mmm...i am on holidays too now ^_^
hope that you enjoy your work n dun 4get to call me!